In daily life, we are basically inseparable from items with packaging bags, which are marked with text information such as production date and shelf life. In the traditional process, the printing ink is usually used on the packaging bag to mark the production date, shelf life, batch number, and production location information; such as dairy products, bread, and bottled beverages.
The way of ink spraying is easy to be wiped off. Driven by some interests, some unscrupulous merchants will erase the production date of the products that are about to expire, and spray the latest production date to continue selling in the market, which seriously affects the balance of the market and people’s health.
With the advancement of science and technology, the emergence of UV laser marking machines has made up for these shortcomings. It covers the entire application range of inkjet machines. Laser coding equipment are no longer simply marking product dates and batch numbers. The equipment itself has unique visual and tactile effects and the characteristics of permanent marking, as well as strong anti-counterfeiting and anti-smuggling characteristics. It is mainly used for online coding and marking on the surface of various products or outer packaging.
Different from the traditional laser printer that can only mark stationary objects: in the process of laser coding, the product flows continuously on the assembly line, which improves the production efficiency and makes the UV laser coder meet the requirements for industrial production.
The advantages of UV laser printer on packaging bags:
1. UV laser not only has good beam quality, but also has a smaller focusing spot and can realize ultra-fine marking; it has a wider range of applications.
2. Due to the small focusing spot and the small processing heat-affected zone, the ultraviolet laser can perform ultra-fine marking and special material marking. It is the first choice for customers who have higher requirements for marking effect.
3. Ultraviolet laser has a very small heat-affected area, no thermal effect, and no material scorching problem; fast marking speed and high efficiency; stable performance of the whole machine, small size, low power consumption and other advantages.
4. In addition to copper materials, UV lasers are suitable for a wider range of materials.
5. The spatial controllability and time controllability of the laser are very good, and the freedom of the material, shape, size and processing environment of the processing object is very large, especially for automatic processing and special surface processing.
CYCJET is the brand name of Yuchang Industrial Company Limited. As a manufacturer, CYCJET have more than 16 years of experience for R& D different types of handheld inkjet printing solution, Laser printing solution, and portable marking solution, High Resolution Printing solution in Shanghai China.
Contact Person: David Guo
Telephone: +86-21-59970419 ext 8008
MOB: +86-139 1763 1707